Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day Two: Late day headache

After updating my blog last night I was hit with the chills and shakes.  I was miserable until I feel asleep.  Jesse let me have the morning off thank God and so I think I slept off the withdrawal I was going through.

Breakfast was more planned out than yesterday.  Rolled oats, blueberries and flax seed.  I felt really good, not deprived or angry but good.  So good in fact that I headed to the gym!  I ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill at level 2 it’s almost an 18 minute mile….don’t laugh.

After a quick shower I went off to substitute teach the Creative Movement class at ATRS.  Great mid day shot of happiness.  Little kids are the best.  They’re so full of potential and imagination is real.  Good times.  I did smell the Chinese food from next store but I drank some water and speed away before my senses got the better of me.   

Headed home to get some paperwork done before picking up my sister from school.  After I picked her up I headed back home for a late lunch and then right back out the door to teach classes. 

I ate a quick snack after pre-ballet and waiting for my adults.  No students today for adult ballet so I headed home.  I did make a detour to Kohls and picked up a sweet $12 belted sweater.  I got home around 8 and that’s when the headache hit.  I had kept myself pretty full during the day and made sure to drink a lot of water. 

Day 2 has been significantly better than day one.  I wasn’t as angry or distracted.  I’m still not thinking as clearly as I believe I am capable of, but we still do not have a plan for our food for the day.  Not having a plan makes me really nervous.  Oh and yes, I said “we”.  Jesse has been doing this vegan biz with me.  He’s being a great supporter.  He however was the cranky one today, but that’s another story. 

I noticed that I’m spending a lot of time in my room.  That’s the farthest away I can be from the kitchen.  I’ve been keeping myself really busy with getting paperwork done and brainstorming for the studio.  Anxiety has been minimal today and work efficiency has been at an acceptable level.  Day three should be easy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment