Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's been a while

I'm eating like a vegan for two weeks.  HOWEVER, I am going to eat eggs.  I get my eggs from free roam happy chickens.  I don't have any ethical objections to eating unfertilized eggs from happy, healthy chickens.  

From Monday, July 25th - Sunday, August 7th.  That's the vegan time line.  You can expect lots of whining the first three days, but I should be glowing by the 14th day.  Maybe I'll be able to levitate. 

After the vegan eating I'm going to "re-boot".  The reboot consists of 15 days of juicing along with eating fruits and vegetables.  No meat, dairy or grains.  I will be accustomed to no meat and no dairy thanks to awesome vegan diet.  The pasta and beans will be a little hard to live without.  I should also mention I think there will be tears after a day without eggs.   

I'll be posting pics of the process.  So expect a lot of pictures of foods and drinks peppered with dry narrations provided by yours truly.

Let's see if I can follow through. 

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/



   

No comments:

Post a Comment